|A free public flu clinic for ages 9 years and above at DePaul Health Center and St. Joseph Hospital West, and for ages 3 years and above at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. All vaccines are injection only. Flu Mist will not be available. For more information, call 314-SSM-DOCS (314-776-3627), or toll free at 1-866-SSM-DOCS (1-866-776-3627).
Registration is strongly encouraged. Walk-ins are welcome, but vaccine availability is not guaranteed.
You may come to receive your vaccine any time within your given time span, but there may be a wait, as it is first come, first served.
When registering for an appointment time, please select the following category that best applies to you:
* Adults 18 Years and Older and NOT Pregnant
* Pregnant Women or Women Who Think They are Pregnant
* Children Ages 9 through 17 Years (for SSM St. Joseph Hospital West and SSM DePaul Health Center locations only)
* Children Ages 3 through 17 Years (for SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center locations only)
* Preservative free injections are available for pregnant women only. According to Missouri Statute, we can use vaccines with preservative for children over the age of 36 months.
* All vaccines are injection only (not flu mist) and protect against the 3 most prevalent flu strains anticipated this flu season.
* Persons allergic to eggs cannot have this flu vaccine.
* Wear appropriate clothing for easy access to your upper arms.
* Flu shots at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center are available for those ages 3 and above; note that children from ages 3-8 will need to return at a future date to have a booster vaccine; date will be communicated at the time of the injection.
Once you click on the REGISTER button, scroll back up to the top to begin entering your name and information.
2. Your registration is not complete until you checkout from the Shopping Cart page and receive a Receipt as confirmation.
3. Click on the Select button next to the desired class or event to continue with the registration process. Some events also require you to select a specific time to appear. If so, you will see a drop down list of the available times under the Openings column. Otherwise, you will see the number of remaining openings.
Questions? Encountering difficulties using this site? Please call 314-SSM-DOCS (314-776-3627) or toll free 1-866-SSM-DOCS (1-866-776-3627) Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 4:30PM and an agent will be happy to take your registration.